Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 14 JF

DAY 14-- Augst 9, 2011
Today I consumed the nutrients from:

Vegetables:
+ 1 huge, fatty leaf/stem bok choy
+ 2 leaves cabbage

Fruits:
+ 1 apple
+ 2 peaches
+ 2 plums
+ 15 strawberries

For as little as I drank today you'd think I would've been hungry.  But I actually wasn't.  What'do ya know?  Has anyone else ever juiced bok choy before?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  I wouldn't quite put it into the mustard & turnip greens category, but it's pretty close.  The only word I can think of to describe the taste is funk.  Maybe that's what the black-eyed peas taste like (did anyone get that reference?) 
As I'm writing this my husband is making a hot fudge sunday/banana split, w/ strawberries and caramel as well.  So so cruel.  Today was kind of an uneventful day.  I felt like I was running around all day and also did nothing at the same time.  Anyone else ever felt that way?  We started potty training Jasper today.  He actually did pretty well.  I'll keep you posted on that. 


1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Hahaha, I liked the Black-Eyed Peas reference